Full-time Certifying Scientist needed at a top drug testing facility in Michigan!
(Reference Code: KAM)
2nd shift position (2-11pm)
Requirements: Bachelor's, Master's or PhD of Science in chemistry, toxicology, biochemistry, pharmacology or related field required. Minimum five (5) years of experience working in a laboratory environment. Possess knowledge of LC/MS/MS, experience with either GC/MS or LC/MS/MS and theoretical knowledge of fundamental and advanced techniques of separation science. Previous work experience in a high throughput laboratory preferred.
You will be expected to learn and adhere to standard operating procedures in confirming samples for drugs in a high throughput laboratory accurately receive, sort, open and review incoming samples learn and accurately execute daily: Laboratory Information Management Software (LIMS) to process samples; LC/MS/MS confirmation procedures; analysis, review and reporting of test results; operation and maintenance of laboratory equipment maintain and ensure high level of accuracy and quality for results, records and documentation manage time effectively to maintain production levels and meet production goals contribute, recommend and develop ideas for continuous process improvement and performance for procedures, workflow and the Quality Program work efficiently, both independently and in a team-oriented environment.
You will impact the company by building customer trust, providing accurate results within promised turn-around-time providing great support to your team members, ensuring our Confirmation Team is the best driving us to meet our production goals by being accountable for your work.
Recently moved to a brand new and much larger (3x) space!
* one of the top 25 bio-tech hot spots in the country
* vibrant music, theatre, and art scene drawing national stage shows and musicians
* 13 craft breweries in town and 18 more within an hours' drive
* hot bed for fruit orchards and wine-making
* top schools
* outdoor opportunities - waterways, National Parks, biking trails
* restaurants ranging from American, Indian, Latin, Mediterranean to vegan and vegetarian and everything in between
* two hours from downtown Chicago and downtown Detroit
Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits!
For more information, please submit your resume for review.